Yesterday, I was planning on taking my measurements and being brutaly honest with myself and those who will read this. Sadly, my measuring tape has entered the black hole of nothingness. Yet, I was able to weigh myself, the result...a loss of 4.2 lbs from 2 weeks ago. WOOP WOOP!!
Ok, now the honesty. My weight 2 wks ago was 207.8, now it is 203.6. UGH UGH AND UGH! This is the heaviest I have EVER been. So, the first Bullplop I am calling Bullplop on is this lie.
"Lost x amount of weight this week, I can eat a chocolate chip muffin, or have a 32oz soda." I drank 1/3 of the soda before I thought, "This is liquid Satan." Bye bye soda. Still ate the chocolate chip muffin, and at the time, was proud of myself and thought I deserve this. BULLPLOP! I didn't DESERVE it! I lost the 4 pounds by chance. We went out to eat Indian twice, and I ate 2 nice sized pieces of cake, last week, all in the name of my birthday. Did I exercise at all? Nope...
My husband leaves Feb. 18 for a job in MN possibly until June. BLECK! But that is life for us. The dilemma...how do you get out and exercise with a 9 month old in winter. Sad to say, I have used this as an excuse not to exercise while my husband has been home. BULLPLOP!
So far today, a bowl of granola with yogurt and a small glass of chocolate milk. Low sugar chocolate that is. Not sure how "healthy" that is but, it fills me up and tastes yummy.
I will get a measuring tape today, and get back with complete openness tomorrow. Thought about taking pics, but decided to post both before and after pics at a later time.
No comments:
Post a Comment